• We supervise doctoral theses with exciting topics.
• We support candidates working on their doctoral theses by employing them as doctoral candidates.
If you’re keen to gain some practical work experience or an insight into the world of clinical research, an internship at GBG Forschungs GmbH is the ideal way to kick-start your career.
Every year we offer interesting internships in a range of departments.
We don't just provide you with guidance, but also numerous opportunities to try things out for yourself and form your own impressions.
What we expect from you:
• Interest in our field of activity
• Willingness to play an active role in our work
• Friendly, professional conduct
Your application should be submitted in accordance with the following requirements:
• PDF format
• Max. total file size: 5 MB
• Informative cover letter
• CV in tabular form
• Employment references (if available)
• Proof of educational qualifications (most recent school report or bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral degree certificate)
On submission of your application, you will receive immediate confirmation of receipt. If we decide we would like to get to know you better, you will be invited to a personal interview. Soon afterwards, we will let you know whether your application has been successful.